Solution ExpertFull Time - East Windsor (NJ)
The (illegal) trade in counterfeit medicines is estimated at $200 billion! Did you know that?
The good news is that about forty countries are currently imposing regulations – and requiring pharmaceutical companies to monitor their medicines individually. The whole point of those regulations: to put an end to counterfeit products!
At Adents, we deliver solutions that allow the traceability, through the supply chain, of each product via a unique code. With our solution, the pharmaceutical industry meets regulatory requirements for unit traceability.
We are looking for a qualified Solution Expert to join our growing team. Is it you?
Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, and Partners (System Integrators), you will recommend the optimal architecture and functional solutions to our customers and prospects. You will become an expert in Track&Trace and our solutions, Adents Prodigi, Adents Novatrack .. co-developed with Microsoft
You will be in charge of :
• Provide technical expertise to sales teams and customers on our solutions
• Functional and technical qualification of customer projects
• The technical presentation of solutions and demos with partners and Regional Sales Managers
• Functional and technical interface with our partners and customers throughout the sales cycle
• Developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Assisting the sales team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects or approach of a recommended solution
• Determining project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards
• Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- High business acumen and customer-centric delivery approach
- Experience within a software editor or consulting companies focus on integration in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have an excellent knowledge of the supply chain in the pharmaceutical industry
- You are an enthusiastic, rigorous, team player, and, have great interpersonal skills
- Five or more years experience in providing pre-sales engineering support
- 30-50% Travel Required