Software Support SpecialistFull Time - East Windsor (NJ)
The (illegal) trade in counterfeit medicines is estimated at $200 billion! Did you know that?
The good news is that about forty countries are currently imposing regulations – and requiring pharmaceutical companies to monitor their medicines individually. The whole point of those regulations: to put an end to counterfeit products!
At Adents, we deliver solutions that allow the traceability, through the supply chain, of each product via a unique code. With our solution, the pharmaceutical industry meets regulatory requirements for unit traceability.
We are looking for a qualified Software Support Specialist to join our growing team. Is it you?
Reporting to the Senior Implementation Manager and working closely with our Professional Services team, you troubleshoot and resolve system and end-user problems as they arise in an expeditious manner to avoid and minimize adverse impact to the customer business
During your onboarding period, you will develop an extensive working knowledge of Adent’s Seriza and Prodigi platforms, allowing you to :
- Provide timely support and responses to system integrator partner and end-user support requests.
- Diligently maintain support tickets in online support tool, Codendi, and provide a weekly status report to management
- Diagnose software and network configuration issues and evaluating potential software bugs
- Perform root cause analysis and create documentation to support ticket closeouts
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Enrich and document a knowledge database enhancing our customer support
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding the customer through corrective steps
- Alert management and team members of at-risk accounts and critical product issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Ability to multitask and keep track of all actions
- 2-5 years working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Familiarity with remote desktop, TeamViewer, VNC and other remote support utilities
- Experience with customer support ticketing systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL database
- Ability to work in a regulated environment, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with 24VDC electrical signals and PLC logic is a plus
- Experience with Zebra ZPL language or online printing and Machine vision a plus