Implementation EngineerFull Time - East Windsor (NJ)
The (illegal) trade in counterfeit medicines is estimated at $200 billion! Did you know that?
The good news is that about forty countries are currently imposing regulations – and requiring pharmaceutical companies to monitor their medicines individually. The whole point of those regulations: to put an end to counterfeit products!
At Adents, we deliver solutions that allow the traceability, through the supply chain, of each product via a unique code. With our solution, the pharmaceutical industry meets regulatory requirements for unit traceability.
We are looking for a qualified Implementation Engineer to join our growing team. Is it you?
Working closely with our Sales team, Professional Services and Partners (System Integrators), you will be in charge of the implementation of our software.
Your mission is:
- Ensure technical implementation of solution deployment projects:
- Work in close collaboration with project leaders and partners
- Install and configure solutions in compliance with job specifications
- Draft technical documentation in the context of projects
- Provide support for solutions deployed with clients and partners
- Organize and direct technical tasks assigned to associates and/or partners
- Technical adviser for one or more systems integration partners
- Define and draft training materials and provide training to users, partners, and members of the Professional Services team
- Perform qualification of new software functionalities and document it
- Provide technical support for the drafting of responses to requests for proposals
- Participate in efforts to improve service to clients and partners
- Maintain a technology watch for solutions related to the Company’s technological offering (suppliers of marking equipment, suppliers of viewing equipment, robot suppliers, SQL database solutions, good manufacturing practices/GAMP5)
- Participate actively in ensuring compliance with quality requirements by observing, following, and applying all the elements of the quality system
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, automation, IT or equivalent
- You have an excellent knowledge of the manufacturing/packaging in the pharmaceutical industry
- 20-50 % Travel Required
- Proficiency with Windows, SQL server, database environment
- Problem-solving and good communication skills