Content ManagerFull Time - East Windsor (NJ)
The (illegal) trade in counterfeit medicines is estimated at $200 billion ! Did you know that ?
The good news is that about forty countries are currently imposing regulations – and requiring pharmaceutical companies to monitor their medicines individually. The whole point of those regulations: to put an end to counterfeit products !
At Adents, we publish a software suite that allows the traceability, through the supply chain, of each product via a unique code. With our solution, the pharmaceutical industry meets regulatory requirements for unit traceability.
We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our growing team. Is it you ?
• Develop content strategy, create and publish engaging content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Create blog posts, articles, contents in keeping with the global communication strategy
• Create multi-channel content (video, computer graphics…) in collaboration with external agencies
• Optimize content according to SEO
• Target keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure key marketing stakeholders, agencies etc, are on board
• Learn about our customers and our products, and take the initiative to identify and propose new content
• Work collaboratively with marketing, design & technical teams to produce compelling content
• Keep up to date with industry best practices & monitor content activities of competitor websites
• Proven work experience as a Content Manager
• Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Deep Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Excellent writing skills Experience in digital marketing management
• Good organizational and time-management skills
BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field