Channel ManagerFull Time - East Windsor (NJ)
The (illegal) trade in counterfeit medicines is estimated at $200 billion! Did you know that?
The good news is that about forty countries are currently imposing regulations – and requiring pharmaceutical companies to monitor their medicines individually. The whole point of those regulations: to put an end to counterfeit products!
At Adents, we deliver solutions that allow the traceability, through the supply chain, of each product via a unique code. With our solution, the pharmaceutical industry meets regulatory requirements for unit traceability.
We are looking for a qualified Channel Manager to join our growing team. Is it you?
Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, you will win, maintain, and expand relationships with partners and will be responsible for achieving sales and business development opportunities. Our partner program is mature and ready to accelerate.
Your mission is to:
- Operate as the primary point of contact with our partners and maintain relationships across their organizations
- Generate cross-sell, upsell and drive additional new revenue with the partners
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Develop innovate strategic alliances that drive organizational objectives
- Manage the new partner on-boarding and revenue growth objectives
- Maintain accurate data and contact information within Adents CRM system
- Communicate regularly with partners to uncover new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or project management, in the traffic industry.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills, including strong personal selling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills