Technische/r Mitarbeiter/inUnbefristed - Grossraum Paris
In order to sustain our future growth, we are currently seeking to recruit several Technical Experts M/F to strengthen our teams.
Among the Professional Services team, you will work in close cooperation with our Project Leaders in order to ensure the technical implementation of the projects. You bring your technical expertise on the solutions developed by the company to clients, partners and subsidiaries.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide support to clients in order to translate their functional needs and relate them to Adents software functionalities,
- Write the technical documentations,
- Conceive, implement and configure Adents software solutions according to requirements,
- Organize and coordinate the technical tasks assigned to partners and contractors working on the project,
- Write training materials and deliver training sessions for clients and partners,
- Provide technical support related to the deployed solutions: advice, incident resolution, trouble-shooting
- Monitor technological developments in the field of the solutions developed by the company.
Graduate Engineer in the field of automation and industrial IT, you have some solid knowledge of SQL and Windows and, ideally, you already implemented technological solutions on production lines. You are geographically mobile within Europe. Frequent international travel make perfect English language skills a must.