Projektleiter/inUnbefristed - Grossraum Paris
In order to sustain our future domestic and international growth, we are currently seeking to recruit several Project Leaders M/F to strengthen our teams.
Reporting hierarchically to the Professional Services Director, you will be responsible for the deployment of complex serialization and agregation projects in pharmaceutical laboratories in France and in Europe and the need to meet cost, delivery time and quality requirements. More specifically, you will:
· Draft the specification while taking into account the clients’ needs,
· Plan and coordinate resources,
· Monitor the technical, financial and logistical progress of the project,
· Manage the scope of the projects, the potential risks tied to the evolution of the projects and lead the negotiations with clients,
· Provide regular updates on the progress of the various projects,
· Participate into training and support activities aimed at our partners,
· Bring some technical support to the sales representatives as well as pre-sales engineers during the sales’ process.
You will act as the clients main point person during the whole length of the projects and, as such, you will always be at the juncture between the clients and our technical and sales teams.
Graduate engineer, you already have a project management experience (methodology and client relationship) in the industrial field. You display excellent communication skills, you are geographically mobile within Europe. Frequent international travel make perfect English language skills a must.