Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend the Adents Serialization Innovation Summit in Philadelphia June 20-21, 2018
As the buzz in the industry continues to grow following the recent successful Adents Serialization Innovation Summit in Paris and around the upcoming Adents Serialization Innovation Summit in Philadelphia, let’s take a look at some of the main reasons why you don’t want to miss out on this forward-thinking conference series which will change the way you view serialization and traceability in the pharmaceutical industry.
5. As serialization mandates in major markets approach – including the enforcement of the USA’s DSCSA this November and EU’s Falsified Medicines Directive in February 2019 – Adents’ goal is to bring together experts from various aspects of serialization for a comprehensive look at track & trace’s challenges, impact and, ultimately, benefit for pharmaceutical stakeholders.
4. The summit will address pharma applications of various new technologies – including blockchain, augmented reality, and virtual batch record – as well as the myriad ways that data generated by serialization can be utilized to improve production and business practices for beyond-compliance ROI
3. You will have the opportunity to interact with representatives of industry organizations such as Microsoft and Siemens, GS1, Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA) and Medicines for Europe, as well as prominent consultants.
2. During the 1½-day conference, you will have the opportunity to meet with world-leading Life Sciences experts to understand the future challenges faced by various pharma industry players. Confirmed speakers to date include:
· Desmond Creary, Health Business Leader of Americas for Microsoft, will present how the newest Microsoft technologies impact the Pharma Industry
· Greg Bylo, Vice President for GS1 US Healthcare, will present GS1 Standards for interconnected Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
· Perry Fri, COO & Executive VP of Industry Relations, Membership & Education for the Healthcare Distribution Alliance, presents HDA Origin and Beyond, addressing efforts toward a common, digitized serialization reporting hub for DSCSA compliance
· Todd Lybrook, Life Sciences Director for Siemens, will discuss various aspects of pharmaceutical digitalization
· Maarten Van Baelen, Market Access Director at Medicines for Europe, will discuss requirements for the European Hub serialization reporting network and give an update on the level of readiness in the EU.
· Jeff Denton, Senior Director, IT Global Secure Supply Chain for AmerisourceBergen, will present Serialization Challenges for Wholesalers.
And the #1 reason to join us at the Adents Serialization Innovation Summit in Philadelphia… to make yourselves more valuable to your company and the industry by understanding what new innovations in serialization and track and trace technology can bring to your business
For more information, please visit http://adents-serialization-innovation-summit.com/philadelphia