How to future-proof your serialization and track-and-trace strategy with standardized solutions
Paris (France) – Adents, the French unit identification and traceability software editor will contribute to LogiPharma, the largest global end-to-end supply chain event for pharma supply chain leaders taking place from 19th to 21th April 2016 at Montreux Music & Convention Centre, Switzerland .
Through interactive discussions and debates, learn practical solutions to optimise your supply chain value, visibility, flexibility and deliver a customer-first experience whilst saving costs, reducing risk, and remaining compliant.
Julien Boisnet, Senior Sales Director, Europe, Adents will host the round-table discussion « How to future-proof your serialization and track-and-trace strategy with standardized solutions? » on Wednesday 20 April 2016 at 3.05pm
- How can you meet global serialization regulatory requirements easily within deadlines?
- What are the keys to manage multi-phase implementation and achieve compliance long term?
- How to join the dots between your batch records & your serialization/aggregation data ?
Currently in charge of sales development on the European market for Adents, Julien Boisnet has a track record of more than 12 years as sales executive, representative and management for engineering and software companies.
Based on a fully configurable and centralized architecture at site level, Adents Pharma Suite integrates easily with existing infrastructure and equipment, deploys quickly, and can easily manage all regulation requirements pertaining to drug serialization and aggregation. The standardized approach from Adents offers major benefits:
- Speed to deployment, with an implementation of up to 5x faster than the competition
- Fewer qualification tests needed on high speed packaging lines, resulting in optimized productivity –
- Standardized solution that meets the pharmaceutical industry’s highest quality standards (GMP, 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5 guidelines)
- Improved cost effectiveness with a competitive yearly license including service
LATEST PRESS RELEASES