ITS and Adents are hosting a number of free serialisation seminars throughout the UK, in collaboration with Siemens. The seminars will be designed to cover serialisation, the regulatory requirements and their impact, flexible serialisation solutions and how pharmaceutical manufacturers can turn serialisation data into real business opportunities.
- 9.30 Registration & Refreshments
- 10.00 Serialisation, The Regulations and Impact
- 11.00 Serialisation Solutions and Considerations when Implementing Projects
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 How Your Organisation Can Turn Serialisation Data into Business Opportunities
- 13.45 Question and Answers
- 14.00 Event Close
The serialisation seminars will take place in the following locations:
- Manchester 10th May 2017 REGISTER HERE
- Nottingham 11th May 2017 REGISTER HERE
- Edinburgh 24th May 2017 REGISTER HERE
- Newcastle 25th May 2017 REGISTER HERE
ITS specialises in integrating serialisation solutions and helping pharmaceutical companies to get the most from their serialisation data.
With over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector and a long involvement in the ISPE Special Interest Groups, ITS can help your organisation achieve drug serialisation compliance.
ITS offers everything from the creation of User Requirement Specifications, provision of consultancy and training through to the design, implementation and validation of software-based serialisation turnkey solutions. ITS’ team will manage the entire project including the line modifications and the integration of vision systems, code readers and printers.